Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am stressed

I'm having my last formal presentation tomorrow and I am very stressed up; more stressed than my previous HRM presentation; stressed to the extent that I had a nightmare about it.

I'm going to be the first speaker, so in my dream, I started rattling, giving self intro and introduction of my members and was touching on my parts when I noticed all the people were looking confused. I turned around and to my horror, I did not open my powerpoint!

So powerpoint settled, and I continued rattling on. I subconciously looked down on my feet and saw I was wearing a pair of casual slippers! Must be that red and green slippers lah!

Woke up in cold sweats!

Back in poly, I'm confident about my presentation. Now in uni, I dreaded my presentations.

Why the big contast, I asked myself sometimes. I realised, in uni, I'm not confident in many things: study, presentation or projects. The most confident thing I did in uni is to talk crap.

Crap is also a skill what...

No comments: