Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I think I'm destined to be short

I mentioned in my earlier post that I don't wanna be the shortest when Min grows up. I think the chance that Min is shorter than me is going to be zero.

Comparing our English names is actually not accurate at all, coz throughout my whole primary school life, I had at least 20 dozens English names changing ever so oftenly, and I just changed the spelling of my own. Jamie was named by Jia and me, coz we tot this name was very cute and it suit our adorable baby sister at that time (now she's a pain in the ass, lol).

So back to the names given by my Mum, comparing the length from shortest to longest:

Qi
Jia
Min (Because of that fat M, her name became the longest!)

See, I'm so gonna be the short short among the long long! =(

My posts very boliao hor, thinking all these boliao stuffs.


~~~
Min: Da Jie, which movie do you like best?
Me: I like the movie... "When Min Min is not around"
Min: T_T + pout her mouth

Ok, time to bury myself in my notes again

No comments: