Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life is such a teaser

Yeah, HRM cleared!!!

Wah lau, the school bus damn screwed up. U see, usually I will take the Bus B coz it's a shorter route to my school, Then because today I have HRM, I left my hostel rather early in order to catch the bus coz once U missed one bus, u have to wait for a lifetime.

While I was walking down the slope, I saw Bus B leaving, then Bus A was about to leave. So I ran like the Beep Beep bird after the bus A (Bus B bus stop is further away). When I on board Bus A, I saw 3 Bus B coming. -_-!!!

That's not the end. After travelling 3 bus stops down, there were 2 more bus B!!!

为什么会酱?

This is not the most horrible bus encounters. A few weeks ago, also to attend HRM. Missy Ng and me were at the bus stop at 7.45am. 7.45am leh! The bus service starts at 8 lor, but then, after 45 minutes of 痴痴, 慢慢 and 无奈的等待, no sight of Bus B and 3 Bus A had zoomed past. Finally, enough was enough, we ran after the 4th Bus A, which was packed like the 金针菇 with air suck out, we saw Bus B turtling its way.

So the what right?

2 plus years in school, happy bus encounters = 5% of the whole encounters.

Sucks!

No comments: