Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 06, 2007

BITCH

Meaning no. 1: Excluding the female dog, it basically mean bitch as in bitch in vulgarism.
Meaning no. 2: BITCH = Bitch In Total Control.

I'm gonna talk about both!

STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Wah lau, it's rea-------------------------------------------------------lly very maddening lor. This SB, she will watch the 9pm channel 8 show faithfully. And for me, I just wanna catch my Ghost Whisperer and Survivor: China religiously weekly. So last Friday, I walked into the TV lounge, and politely asked her, "Are you catching any shows after 10pm?"

Well, she wasn't. So, I joined her in the last 15 minutes. Then the show ended and was showing the credits, so I wanna read the newspaper while waiting. Just as I stood up and wanting to walk over to get the newspaper, the SB tot I was gonna change the channel and she jerked her seat up, "EH! EH! EH! I wanna watch the trailer!"

I was super stunned by the sudden increase in the pitch of her voice when her voice is already high pitch! "I just want to get the newspaper to read..." Deep inside was already screwing her with all sorts of words I could come up with.

Fast forward to just now. This time, my lazy ass was only there at around 9.58pm, as usual, she was lying there like a Sleep Buddha, minus the belly, but I believed it will appear sooner or later with the amount of supper she had. Already acquaintances, we just made some polite talk, "Catching Ghost Whisperer?"

"Yeap"

As usual, I went over just to get the newpaper, her irritaing voice started ringing, "Eh! Eh! Eh! I want to watch the news on MM Lee". Uber tulan, I waited until the first 5 minutes was over, then I switched to channel 5, totally oblivious of her. But I switched back when the commercial set in, still no news of MM Lee. So I tuned back to channel 5 and made myself comfortable.

Losing my point a bit, what I wanted to say is, must she go "Eh Eh Eh?" Please lah, I have enough brain to ask you for permission if i want to switch the bloody tv channel. She was just assuming that I was going to tune the tv when my hands were not even raising up! (The TV was installed on the wall)

Typical selfish brainless girl who thinks everyone is as brainless and selfish as her.

I'm so gonna be a BITCH to that bitch next week, if she Ehed at me again! "My name is KICK YOUR BLOODY MOUTH IF YOU CALL ME EH AGAIN"

Ha ha, I'm so gentle and nice, of coz won't do that. Still, must think of something to kick her habit of calling me Eh.

No comments: