Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 25, 2007

K.O

Sometimes I love the "totally knock out" type of sleeping, i.e. I am at dreamland even before my head hit the pillow. Like that then I won't have to think so much before I sleep, which can be very frustrating. I really hate it when I'm sleepy, but not sleepy enough, head on the pillow body on the bed, yet I'm thinking what are the things I have not done. I call this "Peng Satay".

But it's kinda screwed me when I want to wake up early to do things, coz I'll be so dead to respond to any noise.

Haiz... Things will never get done this way, vicious cycle!

Anyway, I caught the "Lust Caution" last night with this laughter generator:

She was totally clueless about her mismatch until end of movie. I'm blind, so I didn't see it too.


I think she was my panacea to my Peng Satay Syndrome: Laughed until I pengz and stomach tired. As the idiom goes, "Laughter is the best medicine". She so gonna kick me if she sees this, heh heh.



No comments: