Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finally, I got my tix...

To Uncle Zhou's dreamland effortlessly.

After a whole day of projects, and sleeping for only 4 hours before that, my body decided to be normal already. I slept at 10pm last night. This is like so early lor!!! Usually I'm still in the shower room at this time, if not sitting in front of the laptop checking out other people's blogs.

It's the case of plonk-and-concuss sleep. I like.

What I don't like is: I woke up at bloody 3am, partly because I set my alarm at that time. I tried to close my eyes, hoping I would drift back to sleep as I usually would, setting my alarm at 5am.

Mind was on all reports.

Bo pian, got my ass off the bed at 4am and here I am, in front of laptop again. At this point in time, my report is already 30% done.

It's so hard for me to oversleep nowadays. Haiz... But in a way it's good, for this timing is just nice for studying: Nice cold room, peaceful envioronment and a stupid body which doesn't crave for sleeping. Even the rain last night did not catalyst my slumber.

Bleahz...

This timing reminds me my mum's body clock, think by now she should have finish the laundry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. Just wanted to say thanks for looking at my art!