Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 22, 2007

Personal Space

Aiyoh... Very very annoyed leh...

I was reading my notes in my MRT when this very plump auntie sat beside me and started reading her "MyPaper". I wore a cap-sleeve tee today, so the 4/5 of my golden ham arm was exposed lah. So while she read her newspaper in wide angle, I was squeezing to one corner with my arms on top of each other already. Our arms kept brushing each other and I was very annoyed coz it felt like molesting. If I wore those normal tee with longer sleeves, I don't think I will mind, but because my arm is bare today, I felt exceptionally uneasy. So to make myself comfortable, I squeezed my arms a bit more, to make space for myself.

She widened her angle and invaded my territory(personal space)!!!

I was uber tulan liao, I think the people standing in front of me could see my uber tulan face. I was resting my eyes at that time, and when she invaded, I opened my rest and looked sideway and ghinned at her. Fine, She's an old auntie, I endured, so I shifted my arms again. So did she.

I moved 1 cm, she invaded 2 cm. Ta~Ma~De~.

By the 5th time, I already could not move any further, and I think my cleavage was showing already. I looked and saw that she had the comfortable angle of reading newspaper comfortably. You know, usually when people read newspaper in squeezy MRT or bus, they will fold until about a quarter of the original size. "MyPaper" is half of those normal kind, and she really did not have the brain to fold lor, and further invaded my space. I'm sitting in the 9-seats somemore, how come she didn't invade the other side? Oh, coz I moved, so logically she moved to my side! By then, the angle she had was bigger than her waist and her waist is bigger than mine.

:( She tuk my spare tyre also, with her arm. Ok, this is something unavoidable, coz my spare tyre spill out a lot and always kenna tuk.

我忍~~~百忍成金

No comments: