Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Disgruntled Student

I was, and I still am, feeling very very very sore about today's presentation. Practising in front of the mirror did not help at all, I still screwed it up. Looking at the comments really irked me to boiling point.

Ms P said I...
  • had good preview, I think everyone does a good one.
  • was Slightly Nervous, I admit it. I indeed was, hands shaking uncontrollably and speaking very fast.
  • too many "Next", next...
  • not much lift ups, she's refering to hand gestures
  • no summary. I heard the 1st "ding", I just wanna finished.
  • relaxed posture, the only part which the mirror helped.
  • grammar mistakes, fine...
  • need more vocal variety, must stress on important words
  • good eye contact, but look at the sides more.

The 2 most tak boleh tahan comments were...

  • Adding "s" to words which shouldn't take "s". This is really what the... I didn't notice, nobody noticed. She didn't give CONCRETE examples of me saying "s". =(
  • Could have added personal experience. I DID I DID I DID WHAT! ='( I said I dreaded meetings most during IA what!!!

Disgruntled student. Almost wanted to tear the evaluation sheet in front of her. Ah.... 不可以"姜"没礼貌!

No comments: