Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bad Day

I had a really bad start to today's day.

I was walking to the bustop when I saw the bus coming. So the usually nua sai me decided to run after the bus lor, never mind the fact that I just gobbled my lunch down, if not must wait a lifetime again.

The bus uncle honked me. :(

In that 3 secs, many ideas flashed though my mind
  • Am I hindering his path as in jay walking (running in this case)? No leh, I was on the zebra crossing!
  • Is there someone behind me who was jay running instead? No leh, I was the only human on the road.
  • Did a car zoom past and cut his lane? No leh, the bus was the only vehicle in that direction.

Then when I on board the bus, the first thing the bus uncle kaopeh was, "You didn't see the sign ending at terminal ah? Honk you already."

-_- I stunned for a while and replied, "I dropping at terminal"

Then I made my way to a seat and plonked down. The more I think the madder I got. I should have talked back to him: "Uncle, ending at terminal doesn't mean I cannot board. You honk me for what? I didn't block your path hor! "

气到要哭!hmpf!

No comments: