Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wah Biang #2

I concussed again, from 6pm to 10pm!!!! But this time round, I totally ignored my alarm clock and alarm in my handphone. Damn shitty tired, urgh... The udon had share hypotizing me to sleep also lah! Hee Hee.

I'm feeling so bad bad bad right now.

Coz my neighbour bought me a Hello Panda for helping her in her psychology project, which was a just a 7 mins thing. And I never buy her anything when she offered me her room to stay for 3 mths! I am such an ungrateful speck of the universe. I did think of buying her really some fattening chocolate (she is so thin I pity her) for her, but I did not. I really ought to stop procrastinate so much, should have buy it when I have the thought! Sometimes, little actions really have great effects.

Now it looked real ugly if I go and buy, coz it's definitely out of paisehness, still better than not giving.

Urgh. Screwed up my body clock already, tonight going to chiong again, with the aid of the super powerful coffee that is, the cause of my isomnia last night and the concusssion. Mouth itchy and tried the new coffee, wah, it's the strong type, totally eyes open lor. Forced myself to sleep at 3am, still, I peng satay peng until 4am then sleep, woke up at 7.15am, reached the bloody tutorial room at 8.30am!!! Wah, first time so early can, plus the shuttle bus was super quick, I missed one and another came 2 mins later. A perfect situation at an inperfect day. Pui! Somehow I think there was a reason for me to be early: to arrange the chairs in the tutorial roonm. Kua~ Kua~ Kua~ 5 people would take less than 10 minutes to arrange; I took 30mins. Perfect use of time.

My HRM class rep is organizing the class dinner at Sakura Orchard, on a Monday? Wah lau, this is so damn far can? I didn't even go home liao, why would I go Orchard? And and and, paying for $26++ for a one time buffet? $26 I can eat 2 weeks lor! (Maybe Prof R might sponsor hor? Since we are so enthu about this class gathering thing, ha ha) Ok, I should shut my mouth up, coz I didn't offer a better located restaurant, but I'm not obliged to do it just because TX sabohed me to give them some ideas, which I really had no idea, plus I'm not enthu about this whole thing seriously. Why would I when there's this fuckup-attitude da bor (fine, he's a fast thinker and was funny when he "flirted" with Prof R in a makeup scenario today, but I just find him 不爽), domineering char boh (She was directing me to replace file, delete old file, remove thumbdrive, what, I looked like tech idiot to u?), and 50% of the people whom I never even talked to.

Argh, networking networking, go there sure can strike some conversation. Then maybe can go home after that also la. So I have to finish a lot of things by Sunday. Aiyah, like that I sianz half again! Coz I sure won't finish and I have Web Design on Tuesday!

Fine, don't think I'm going unless... unless... aiyah, see how.

No comments: