Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Goodies

As exams approaching near, what gets me really excited (exams make me nervous) is the goodie bag!!!

Whoot!!!

Alas, the standard dropped every year too.

I remembered having tons of food stock during my first year, I don't have record for last year and this year is really the ultimate. The Welfare people dropped the goodie bag last night, which I tot was a rescue to my hungry stomach. There were food, but disappointingly, not really my favourite.

So, to show you all what goodie I had, I did an inventory on it and took pictures!!!

The same M1 bag year after year

So what's inside?

A jar of Dolmio Tuna pasta sauce. -_-, no use, I don't cook in hall.

2 mini bottles of Shokubutzu, I still have the one I got from Hall 9 camp

A "nice on the outside, very plain inside" notebook

Proudly manufactured by PUB

Dunno simi curry soup, 20g. It looks oddly like those what army boys will eat kind of package, hor?

A small packet of Tong Garden, enuff to fill 1% of my growling stomach

2 magazines (Jade Seah's bod is fiery hot!)

A really useless $10 Kimage voucher and Subway voucher (which is only valid at Subway Telepark only)

Just when I got really disapointed... I flipped the Her World Mag and I saw this!

My favourite brand Loreal Spot corrector!
Happier... =) I'm so easily satisfied.

No comments: