Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kanasai

Shortly after writing my "Positive Effect", I brought Jamie to McD, coz it was supposed to be her reward for bathing yesterday. Details later.

Actually, Mum was going to bring her to Woodlands library, so I tot I didn'y have to go. However, Mum insisted that I tagged along to finish the extra burger that came with using the coupon, and also helped her carried the groceries back. Free burger leh! Heh, so I went.

It was 10.45am when we reached McD, and Mum had picked a McChicken Meal coupon for Jamie without my knowing (We kept saying McD breakfast, so I tot she was going to eat McMuffin or something), so bopian, their chickens were still in chicken coop, so I have to wait until 11am lor. Hmm, actually they could already take my order liao right?

Anyway, we waited. Then Mum and joined us with her groceries, looking at the empty table wondering how come we didn't place our order. After explaining to her, she said, "Then we go Woodlands eat lor"

-_-!!!

Sianz, then my Mum kept teasing me that she had conned me into coming to the market without any rewards leh. So I went back home and had second serving of bee hoon to fufill 我心中的饥饿 . 2 hours later, they came back, with a McSpicy Burger! So still not so bad after all.

Anyway, my stomach is on the verge of explosion, and I think I gonna leave the Kong Ba Pao for tmr breakfast.

As for why we reward Jamie because she bath... Coz she refused to go and shower until Jia tempt her with $5 and McD breakfast, but under the condition she rubbed herself clean. JIa did a spot check and Jamie failed twice. Rubbed until the skin peel already le...ha ha...

Wah, and then hor, just when we were making our way to McD. I was helping Jamie unwillingly to carry her library books, and I was wearing an ultra lok kok and big size tee, so I told my mum I looked super duper like a maid. Then how, Mum went off seperate way to buy grocery right, so Jamie and I we walked to McD. The OCBC bank was having some promotion, and there was a pool of OCBC people wearing red T-shirts.

"Shit. They will surely look for me to ask me invest in some plans or something. I looked like a mother with Jamie tagging along me!" I thought. But it was impossible to avoid those people, so I just smiled and ignored lor. The first lady was a very mature woman, 所谓姜还是老的辣,she just asked, "小姐, 有兴趣投资吗?8.8 pa leh"

I just smile, smile, shook my head and continued moving. Thinking, "Wah, she called me 小姐, so maybe I don't look that old!"

Then next was a young lady, and she said to me, "太太,有兴趣吗?这个 plan 的 interest rate 有8.8%"

Although expected she would call me 太太, still a bit buay song, but I just smile smile and shook my head. Anyway, I already shook my head and moved on le, so she should just target someone else already, right? No, she persisted.

"那你有为你的女儿买 education plan 吗?" Looking at chao Jamie.

I continued shaking my head, dun wanna explain too much.

“那你要买吗?我们也有education plan” she continued promoting.

"Actually she's my sister" I spoke out, buay tahan already.

"Oh sorry, thanks for listening and have a nice day" she apologized and looking very paiseh. No worry, not unhappy but still not used to it lor.

As I walked away, I subconciously looked down on my T-shirt and my somehow maybe a bit protruding stomach. Then chao Jamie was there laughing and cackling, "Ha ha, they thought you my Ma Ma"

My hand reached out and gave a tight smack on her head.

Chant: "我要减肥。。。"

No comments: