Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Messy

I felt so disorganized, disoriented, messy, lost, muddled, abnormal, screwed up, astray, off track.

I dunno what am I doing, not doing, wasting time, spending time what.

I overslept and missed quite a number of classes, especially tutorials.

I eat non-stop, despite having eaten Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

I went to bath forgetting to replace my shower foam.

I'm not picking up my notes to study, not doing my tutorials or listen to online lectures.

I'm not cleaning my room, folding my clothes, washing my bedsheets.

I actually missed my bathing on one of those long days (I sweated).

I felt irritated with myself.

I lost my concentration into 45 minutes of meeting.

I played games, for hours.

I don't pack my school bag.

I didn't wash the the microwave-resistant container and it attracted ants.

I'm doing things I'm not supposed to do and not doing things I'm supposed to do, like now.

I should sleep early but I subconciously refused.

I think my period is coming.

Urgh, hates being a woman at this time.

Everything seems to go so wrong everytime.

No comments: