Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nostalgic

I bought this bread for $1.10.


The vey calculative KY said I was being chopped. Saying adding 40cents more, I could have get the Bonjour bread at a better quality, niam niam niam. Actually I don't know how much is the retail price outside also, but I just thought it will go very nice with my coffee. Anyway, KY continue to niam niam niam, then I silenced her with this:

"You know why I buy? The value elements are not its taste or the thickness. Is the nostalgic feeling!"

Then we burst out laughing, coz I was making a mock out of our beloved HRM! Heh heh.

I just realised I'm stuck in school for 2 weeks! I really did not step out of the NTU area, not even to Jurong Point! Wah... ought to be give myself some claps for it. No wonder I'm feeling sibeh sianz... Coz I'm in a sibeh sianz school.

No comments: