Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Huh?

Time: 7.52am
From: Sijia
Message: I express my gravest sympathy for conveying this message to you. Agent Electric Brain has met with mishap unfortunately. Condition of injuries unknown. Enemy believe to be Trojans. Huge implications are anticipated. Allies are affected too. Major applications are malfunction as of 0700hrs today. Agent LSQ, please advise immediately. Period.

Huh?

Time: 8.02am
From: Sijia
Message: I just wanna say the PC is dead. Think is through MSN. I wanted to check work email just now coz office line is down then discovered. All sorts of error messages popped up. Last night was still ok. I think I jinx all gadgets. Guess you gotta bring your laptop back if you're coming back.

Chey, say until so cheem. Subconciously, after the first message, I was dreaming of formatting the PC already.

Quiz again tmr, please por bee me I can clear my tutorials tonight.

No comments: