Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 22, 2007

If your life is a movie...What type will it be?

Jia said my life is definitely a Grade-B slap-stick comedy. -_-

Grade-B, okie what... everyone likes and they don't expect too high a standard from the director right? Just the kind where people just wanna laugh and relax. Somemore my show is free!!! Hee hee.

On Friday, I reached home before Jia. So when she came home and plonked on the seat, she said to me, "Wah, I visit your blog 5 times, everytime sure update one". Aiyah, it takes only 5 to 10 minutes to write one what.

During the TV marathon, switching between the HK drama (天涯侠医) and Hollywood film (National Security). When the ang moh film was about to end, Jia suddenly asked me a scene which happened earlier. Martin Lawrence (ML) and Steve Zahn (SZ) dunno how ended up to fight a bunch of gansters lah. Anyway, after some shooting scene, ML said he was shot and asked SZ to bring him to fix the wound. ML was like in great pain, couldn't walk and fussed a lot. They couldn't go to hospital coz they were being wanted by the police. So SZ brought him to his ex-gf who was a nurse. After much instructions and hoo-haa, SZ's gf was very pissed to see, not a bullet wound, but rather some scratches coz the bullet only whizzed past ML's leg. However, ML still whined and yelped that he needed some stitches. The dulan SZ took the fat U-shape needle, waved it angrily in front of ML, and was about to poke his leg when ML promptly said he was fine and did not need stiches already and siamed off.

So Jia was asking me why did SZ take the needle and wanted to sew his leg when ML said he was alright? -___-, I explained the above, and then suddenly, I realised that this is not the first time I understand such crude and boliao joke more than her. Anyway, I had this link, and I told her, "Eh, I'm really a Grade B, only I understand the joke leh and you don't! Like the Hossan Leong stand-up comedy, I laughed until pengz already and you still tat half bucket look."

"I'm Grade-A mah!" she retorted, half laughing.

Wah ha ha ha, very amusing la. Then we started discussing what her type will be. I said something along the artsy-farty kind, which not everyone will appreciate. So she further emphasized that her type is those "(insert long string of sentence) + simi independent...+ which no one understand" and I firmly agree when I heard the last 4 words. Yeah, I only caught the last 4 words.

She is actually very funny, sarcastic, 语不惊人死不休, quick-witted. But her style of writing is very essay-ish, and sometimes very serious, hmm... could be the training from her triple-humanities class last time. For me, is more like story telling. I think then I write, and usually go off track, make a big U-turn, then on point again. Very like me, coz Jia always say I say a lot of unnecessary things.

I told her that she should blog about this, coz she will make it very analytical and interesting. But she said I can also blog, so I blog lor. Her entry is here, and obviously, is 2 very different kind of entries.

I started writing this entry in the afternoon, but halfway, I was sleepy and went to sleep. So now continuing at 1225am, I'm kinda a bit lost and forgot what I actually wanted to say already.

没头没尾的,更没有高潮

Jia: I feel so much younger with you around leh...
Qi: Wu ya boh!!!???!!! I have such great effect??? (I tot my cheerful nature rubbed on her or something)
Jia: Probably less stressed coz got someone to share the the burden
Qi: -_-

No comments: