Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bad hands! Naughty Hands!

Smack! Smack!

I really ought to control my expenditure or train myself more in budget shopping. I wanted to get a night moisturiser coz my current one is finishing. So, I saw that the Lo'real Night Re-Lighting moisturiser is selling at $14.90! It's very very cost friendly lor! Watson is selling at $21.90!!! Then as usual, the lady who will always attend to me when I'm browsing the products, came to serve me. After knowing what I'm looking for, she intro the Follow Me Total Miracle, again, to me. This time, it came with a free mask, and it costs $16.80!

Without much thought, I bought it.

Haiya, buy already then sua lor. Anyway, Total Miracle feels pretty well on my face and smells really nice!

The deprivation of shopping surfaced up after staying in school for 2 long weeks. I auto geared to Watson, which on the way I saw Cheers, newly opened I think. Without relying on my brain cells, I walked in, see see look look also happy.

Watson usually had this rack of items which sells at $1.95 each. Wah, got my allowance today and feel exceptionally rich. Heh heh, I went to get a basket and start to dump the $1.95 items inside. Buy 10 get 1 free.

However, when I was waiting to pay, a surge of guiltness hit me, but I paiseh to tell the cashier that I didn't want the items. So again, sua lor, mentally prepared to get some tongue lashing from Ah Long. I think my fairy godmother knew the dilemma I was having, so she made the register screwed up. Wah ha ha ha. Guess what happen? The cashier dunno how to key the discounted items, somehow the price stated $22.05 when by right it should cost a little less than $20. The cashier got her manager to rectify, but after fiddling for 5 minutes, no progress at all.

I grabbed the chance and told them in a rather paiseh & a little pissed tone, "Erm... Ok... I don't want the items already." And promptly snapped my wallet back into the bag. As I walked out, I was secretly Heng~ah~

Bought a packet of kopi to calm my nerves. Hee hee. Anyway, I shall put a note in my wallet to remind myself that I'm a poor kid. Dun anyhow spend money. So the pair of shoes I've been lusting for it, wait lor...

After exams! =)

No comments: