Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Positive Effect

At Hall, I rather sleep than eat.

At Home, I rather eat than sleep.

Interestingly, before 7pm yesterday, I was still in hall doing report. Woke up at 1pm plus (slept at 4am), all I had was a mug of cereals mix with instant coffee. Left for home at 5pm.

It was close to 7pm when I reached home, just in time for dinner. Although it was a very simple 3 dishes with 1 tonic chicken soup, I ate 2.5 bowls of rice leh! Usually I try not to eat so much rice at evening time. Somehow, the soup went very well with the rice, so I just continue scooping. Yummy.

Barely 4 hours later, sitting in front of me was a bowl of piping hot instant noodle. Since I was prepared to sleep at 4am again, I have no worry of getting the extra kilos since I assumed it will be digested by the time I slept. Was fixing my PC, so when it was installing the SP2 at around 3.30am and was gonna take a long time, I decided to sleep since I can't play any games too.

Woke up at 7 plus to switch off the PC. At 8am, Jia came in with a bowl of deliciously home cooked char bee hoon. I dunno whether was it Jia's incessant questions that kept me from drifting to sleep, or was it the aroma of the bee hoon. I tossed and turned in bed like a BBQ pork. Finally, I decided not to sleep, but to eat the bee hoon lah. Ha ha ha.

Sianz, exams coming = not going home for the next 2 months. Need to chain myself to the study table already.

No comments: