Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Gone

Illegal Roomie is in hall 5 now, still, 50% of her stuffs are still in my room. *Shrugz*, hope she clear them before December 就谢天谢地了。

After she moved the more important stuffs out, the first I did was to sweep the corner which was coated with hair and dust. From sweeping, I turned to mopping with a rag, and I ended up cleaning the fan too.

Sing: 好大的风~~~ 好大的风~~~~

Missy Ng actually wahed when she entered my room, and I proudly said, "很不一样hor!". I am such a yaya papaya, but is true that my fan is super powerful now! Ha ha ha.

Shall be a good girl and clean the house fans these weekend if going back.

Now that she's gone, I can do my work until freaking 3am! In the past, Illegal Roomie would be light out at, latest 1am, and I would join her in dreamland barely 10mins later, because
  1. She would toss and turn at the slightest sound
  2. Sometimes she would "tsk" subconciously
  3. She would suddenly sleep talk which frightened me
  4. Sleep temptation was there

So, now I can work as late as I want and complete all my stuffs leh! So proud of myself! (Excuses again, mu ha ha ha)

Tuesday is damn tiring! I dropped dead on the chair during the HRM lecture. Thank goodness TX wasn't sitting beside me, else he would suan me again. Still, I wasn't spared when he happily "announced" to the team (2 of them wasn't there when we went for Botak Jones) that I had the biggest meal among them that time. The most absurd part was he told them the suasage was as thick as his hand! It was only as thick as 50 cents, excluding the bacon wrap lor. Wah lau, I was just having a casual remark that I was hungry coz WC was also telling me she hungry and TX started telling them my Botak Jones story. I wanted so much to tell him that I could have finished the bread when he mentioned he was quite surprised that I couldn't finish the meal, but then 还是留一点面子给自己.

Shit, craving for Botak Jones fries siah...

No comments: