Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lust Caution

The uncut version of Lust Caution is coming in November!!!

Ta~ma~de~

I think curse fall upon us when me and Miss Ng are together. Hor? Who's the dai sai one?

1st curse: We woke up super early wanting to eat breakfast at Can B. We were at the bus stop at freaking 7.45am!!! The bloody bus did not come at all even at 8.30am! By then 3 buses from the opposite side zoomed past. We took the 4th one and saw our beloved bus turtling past.

2nd curse: Happily wanted to take Miss Ng board the free shuttle bus service at JP on a certain weekday on a certain week. Again, after an hour plus, no bus in sight. 3 weeks later, Miss Simi also know aka KY told me that the JP bus service was terminated since certain Sunday on that certain week. Suay~~~, right?

3rd curse: Watched the 9 minutes less Lust Caution on Wed, and 2 days later, we saw the news that the full 158 minutes is coming in November. Argh~~~

Think think again, all these happen in Boon Lay. Nothing bad befall us when we were at Orchard that time watching Transformers, so my conclusion is: School is the dai sai one, we must go Orchard more. :P

Back to the movie, I think Lust Caustion is the first non-commercial movie which I enjoyed. I didn't even catch Lee Ang's Brokeback Mountain and from my friends who went to watch, they were rather disgusted by the sex scenes. Tsk tsk tsk, must get them to attend Chinese Cinematography, then they will understand the story and not just looking at the surface.

Anyway, the 2.5 hours show doesn't feel long at all, in fact, I find it too short! I felt that they could be more elaboration though. Hiyah hiyah, angry lah! The elaboration could be that short 9 minutes to make the film complete. Stupid censorship.

By the way, I'm not itchy itchy want to watch that hot sex scene hor, but Lee Ang surelyhas his reason to include that scene, a message that he wants to bring across.

Oh man, I am so heartbroken for Madam. Mak, pity the Mr. Yee. These 2 people are just 2 pitiful puppets with no control over their lifes!

No comments: