Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's nice to be back home

It's so nice to be back at home, where Mama cooks nice food, a sister to chit chat with a lot of things, and a little sister who asks silly questions. It's Children's Day, so I gave my Hello Panda biscuits to Min Min. She was so happy and she gave me a little notepad in return. What a darling!
Came back with PZ today. On the way back, she asked me where could she buy a cork. Puzzled, I asked why did she need this. She said her tutor had told them to get it, each of them. "Maybe she wants us to hold it in the mouth and practise the way we articulate? HA HA HA". I thought for a while and replied, "Then you try telling people, 'I put a cork(cock) inside my mouth during tutorial!' WAH HA HA HA HA". Yeap, from there, we started cracking some dirty jokes like her group partners are both males and she joked, "My male partners, one has a cock inside his mouth and the other one accidentally sits on his cock!" :P Okie... I admit we are lamers, bleahz...
Last night I had a meeting with the other selected GLs, for we had some problems splitting up ourselves into group, coz we had 7 of us. We were holding it in L's room. L, a senior, had his club photo taken in a studio and we all teased him he was 耍帅. Then I think we wanted him to go and talk to CGL, then pointed at his pic and said, "You so man, can lah can lah" some...thing like that. He also buay paiseh and said, "Yah. I'm very man!". At this point, I picked up his blanket with a lot of cartoon pandas, pointed at it and joked, "Yah... really very man... wor!!!". He saw it and was laughing madly all by himself, the rest of the people didn't catch the joke. Too bad... LOL.
We discussed from 12 midnight till 2.30am before settled on the groups. Gosh... I was grouped with L, LY and SH. Can't wait for FOC 06 to come quickly! Hee hee.

No comments: