Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Steph's Black Cloud is over, Flight Plan is the best take-off!

Whoppie! Steph finally won once! Felt so happy! Lydia did a good job cheering everyone's up, so I guess this somehow lift up their spirit! Come, let's do the pan/dish/plates dance!

That Brian very sneeky hor... I mean he was very smart to point the arrow at Blake when they knew they had to go for Tribal Council, but I gues Blake was very irritating like a constipated ass too, keep haolianing about his story.I was quite surprised to see the Nakum to vote Blake out, but I guess he just got his desserts for being a pain in the ass. The original Yaxha at least manage to keep their seats hot for next week. Anyway, I think Brian rox! He's such a nice person!

During the Reward Challenge, Yaxha won and can't help but wonder, those Nakum in Yaxha is really strong for they were the one who helped to win the challenge. First Blake Branddon hiong hiong chopped the ropes like it was the thing he hated most, then followed by Bobby Job to chop the woods, last, to cut the the rope for finale. SEE? ALL ARE DONE BY NAKUM! Wrong move planned by the new Nakum when they got Jamie to do the deed first. Yaxha won the game and that gu niang was still pathetically sawing the rope... duhz...
Read the blogs by previous Survivors, they said Steph is getting bitchy about losing. Yeah, I have to agree, but I like her so much that I shall ignore her loser attitude. *Blink Blink* Oh... someone said Blake is getting so skinny that he resembles Steph! Ho Ho Ho! Funny Siah, 不说还没注意到 leh.

Went to watch Flight Plan (Hearsay the next series will be Flight SQ047, LOL!) with PZ just now, HOLY JESUS! I strongly recommend this show! I like the twist! The movie plays with everyone's mind. PZ and me almost went neurotic till the ending of the show... must watch ar!!! Starring Jodie Foster.

Talking about PZ, I think we machiam "2 become 1" like that, not lesbianic hor, but it's freaking scary can, we think likewise!!! At least like 2 in a row... Last night, after we agreed to meet each other in the morning today, I thought of smsing PZ to give me a morning call. As I turned to reach for my phones that were in silent mode, I saw light emitting out, i.e. there was incoming call, from PZ!!! I thought of asking her to call me and there she was calling me. Next, was after we had breakfast today, I went to take a bus back to hostel while she did her stuffs in her school. While I was waiting for the snail bus, I was reminiscing the times when we were cycling in East Coast Park... in the afternoon, she smsed me "Want to go beach or not? Very sianz leh..." Rather astonishing hor...
Found a new site, www.cobyarcha.com. It's about a cobra named Coby eating Archa/Achar! Ha ha ha, no lah... It's the fatherly+motherly Coby from Survivor Palau. You can see his adopted daughter, Janu at his site!!! See it!

No comments: