Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Another Stupid ICQ Dickhead

TAMADE, got this ICQ guy told me to force myself to jog everyday so that I can marry a good husband. I was quite angry at first and had an argument with him. I wanted to copy our dialogue, but that stupid ICQ deleted the history when I added him to ignore list. I managed to salvage and copy 1st part of the dialogue between me and him:

Normal intro blah blah bah then...
Hugo (2:16 AM) :
force urself to jog everyday
Hugo (2:16 AM) :
so can marry good husband
Hugo (2:16 AM) :
have better life
Hugo (2:16 AM) :
:-)
Hugo (2:17 AM) :
fat fat marry old uncle
Hugo (2:17 AM) :
or ugly man
Hatako (2:17 AM) :
i dun think being slim can help me find a gd husband...
Hugo (2:17 AM) :
can
Hugo (2:18 AM) :
face and family background also very plays a part
Hugo (2:18 AM) :
face ugly, how slim also no use
Hatako (2:19 AM) :
u say i ugly lah
Hugo (2:19 AM) :
pao ba hai zi
Hugo (2:19 AM) :
i dunnno, dun care
Hugo (2:20 AM) :
i wanna be slim
Hatako (2:20 AM) :
u go and run urself lor....
Hugo (2:20 AM) :
yeah baby
Hatako (2:25 AM) :
1st of all. i would like to say u are very rude, who are you to ask me to go and run to slim down. I know I fat, salah is it? there are so many slim women who dun eat to keep slim is not my fault k? 2ndly, i dun need to slim down to find a good husband, a good husband should love a wife for who she is. and in return, the wife will make an effort to make herself look gd for him. 3rdly, I'm only one more step to cussing vulgarities at you.
Hugo (2:28 AM) :
i jus join a fitness class, thats wat the instructor told the whole class
Hugo (2:28 AM) :
he also slim men can get pretty gals
Hatako (2:29 AM) :
then what makes you think i din make an effort to slim down? dun shout ur mouth telling girls to lose weight

From here onwards is I typed from what I recalled from my memory.

Hugo: So fierce, like wild boar like that. Hot tempered.

Me: Yeah I'm wild boar and you are my piece of shit.

Hugo: So crude

Me: I'm only crude to crude people

Hugo: You malaysian is it? (Hor!!! He implied that Malaysians are crude, M'sians, throw shit bombs at him! )

Me: U try telling fat gals "force yourself to run and slim down to get good husbands", they will throw sanitary pads at you!

Hugo: Ha ha, y u talk like a man?

Me: So?

Hugo: So bad tempered, no one will like you.

Me: None of your business if anyone likes me or not. You are the one who is unloved by everybody. (I think I said something about conforming to the norms of society being slim is good, if I'm God I'll make everyone overweight and being slim is a sin.)

...

Hugo: Dun hate me can? (He said something the sanitary joke hear from some lorry uncles, that's why said I talked like a man)

Me: Why? I thought you are so fucking lovable that everyone likes you. ... (can't remember, but I think must be something ugly lah)

Hugo: You are brute

Me: I'm a brute, also better than you this piece of shit.

...

Hugo: Relax fat aunty.

Me: 29 year old liao still so childish call me fat aunty. I'm angry or not you won't know it from the PC screen. I'm typing all these to piss you off.

Then he said something about me still talking so much to him and I replied with a thank you reminder and proceded to add him to ignore list, and all the messages deleted with just a click. The actual conversations were much longer. Anyway... *shrugs, I just want to piss him off.

Hey Hugo! After you told me to go and force myself to run to lose weight, this is what I actually wanna typed:

TAMADE! You think you who? Ask me to lose weight? Fat big fuck is it? You are a fat loser. I'm happy being fat, are you? Nabeh, you siao ding dong lor. Keep your fucking comments to yourself. I also know I fat, don't need your stupid reminder. Fat is not a sin, it is a crime because all the chao char bohs dun eat to keep slim, the world love the thin and hate the fat. You si lanjiao talk about slim can get good husband, fat marry old uncle. You think fairytale ar, Cinderella (aka titless blonde) marry Prince Charming and live happily ever after. Please take a good look at the Prince Charming, his face so white, one look already tell you he's a drug addict okie. He will abuse Cinderella when he had no drugs and he can't perform in bed and Cinderalle will be miserable!(Joke added lah, not intended in this entry actually) There's nothing wrong with being overweight, is wrong when you are overweight and refused to believe it. I know I am and I accept it, but it doesn't mean I'm not doing anything to it. So keep your fucking mouth clean and don't go round telling fat gals to lose weight when you yourself is not slim and handsome. BTW, if you were handsome, I will be more vulgar than this. So please thank god you are born average, if not you will be more than just fat loser who is trying so hard to find an identity in this stupid society. Holy Cheebye.

He isn't really very fat, but yet he already thinks he's fat and joined gym, believe with the instructor that once he become fit fit he can get good gals and marry. Siao, like that I think we girls can go and die liao. Yes, we girls like to beoy yan daos, but we want a 可靠的老公,不是好看的老公. 好看 but 没又用,then really marry just for fuck liao. But no money, also cannot find a good place to have a good fuck also. If really pretty gals marry handsome boys, then why are those 90 year old wrinkled billionaire still got 20 year old young sweet things marry them. Coz the most reliable thing to those 20 year old is money and those ah peks have it unlimited! Bad example but you get my point?

No comments: