Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I almost misplace my necklace

Oh My Goodness Gracious Me! I am really so.. so.. so.. muddled headed. I left my precious necklace in the shower room and did not realise it till afternoon. Panicked for 5 hours, cannot concentrate in tutorials, heart almost stopped beating too. Heng ar, the necklace was still there hanging at the lock when I went and checked. I must be more careful next time, cannot be like this all my life... misplacing and losing things have been part and parcel of my life. Sucks big time.
Today's a long day, luckily Tutor from Hell did not come today, another tutor replaced him. Save paper, save pen ink, save energy, coz we don't have to copy the tutorials answers like having some fast handwriting competition. The stand-in tutor gave us the answers. Woah! Sometimes, really find it silly to copy also, coz sitting in the front row also cannot make out what was on the transparencies, squint my eyes until blur still cannot see. Then LL will always be the buay hiao bai one to request the answers and photocopied it. Ha ha, and most of us are "diners" waiting for buffet to be served before we snatched, if not, wait for someone to take order. LOL.
Shall not online to MSN, ICQ, and Yahoo 24/7 starting from today. Limit 2 hrs of PC usage everyday, it's more than enough for checking mail and maybe blogging. Ganbatei!!!
Today's Maths tutorial is shitty, coz we have to do the solutions and present them. My knees went weak when it was my turn, my partner very zai. Must be because I'm not close with the current group mates, that's why I paiseh. Anyway, halfway through my presentation, M.A (my tutor) intercepted and asked us questions and showed us that we were wrong. I was tougue-tied and plus the panicky inside me, I could not think at all. When he finished, I said, "I shall continue from here and thank you Sir for the explanations." The whole class laughed, dunno what's so funny also. Basic courtesy mah... maybe can help improve my grade also... yah... he was grading us while we present... STRESS! Ha ha... he cannot fail us because he got mixed up with some parts of the solutions and we corrected him... wah hahahaha! I was so nervous that I blocked the screen with my body I also din know. When we ended, my partner, E, was tellin me, "Did you hear them asking you to calm down?" LOL... I must have looked pretty nervous to them. It's been almost close to 2 years since I had my last presentation, of course nervous lah!
Shall go and nap, wake up and study!!!!
short note: I realised my fingers do not look so short and fat anymore. Good!

No comments: