Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Letter to the random ICQ horny fuckers, fakerdonis, and goldfish

(Please ask a bimbo to read this mail out with those baby talk accents that I can't mimick the rest of my life)
Dear ICQ all above mentioned,
I think ICQ hor, 来来去去 machiam the few of us using leh. Recently, I had deleted some of you who did not chat with me so regularly, like only once and never-see-you-again kind, you know (eyes blink blink blink, eyelashes flutter at hummingbird's flying speed). However, each time I delete these kind of useless contacts, you silly dickheads will start contact me again, so irritating you know. From a woman's point of view, the moment you stopped talking to me, there's only one reason: I'm fugly and does not meet your requirements for dunno what the fuck also lah. I thought, well, never mind, I wasted my time talking to you but me being a very very very (exaggerate it and shake head left-right) nice person, shall forget it THIS one time loh. As usual, once I delete you dickheads, you all will start messenging me again leh, but then hor treating me as a new chatter. No wonder there's this phrase to describe you silly guys, "Man think with their heads below". Hee hee hee (bimbo's laughter), SO.................... funny and true hor. A little advice: Yes, the heads below are small, but I believe you still could use some of remaining your "brain" resources to think of other things other than fuckng right? I'm sure remembering one nickname takes up like 0.0001% of that pitiful brain(up/below)? Hiyoh, it's so irritating to repeat myself one you know. Since you must have seen my ugly self, that's the reason why you stop contacting me right? Why? I'm not hideous enough to let you remember and ignore me forever har? Then how? When I see your dumb nick, I know I chatted to you before and most probably had added my friendster account. This must be where you concluded that I'm too hideous and stop contacting me leh. So sad, now chatting with you all also must be pretty, if not cannot chat. Anyway hor, you all are so dumb that you don't even know that I've chatted to you before. So don't be surprised if I can tell you how long your dick is, although universally standard is "6 inches" for you all hor. ICQ stands for I Seek You, now it also takes on a new meaning, that is I'm Sick of You. So do not be displease when you feel that I'm talking in a harsh way, coz I dislike silly+dumb+empty+horny dickheads, like you all dislike chatting fugly chatter like me.
Love, Hatako (ICQ #: 50175620)

No comments: