Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Quick update on my stress level

A friend of mine complained I didn't blog, and she even offered to lend me her laptop, haha. But I too paiseh to use coz usually when I blog, I take my own sweet time to think and then throw out all the thoughts.
Nothing much to comment on Survivor, expected that Amy will be out, coz she really need to heal her elephant foot. She hurt so badly. Rafe was so shocked that Brian was voted out last night, the look on his face was classic. Did not enjoy watching Survivor last night, coz was watching with the damn security guard. He evn chidded me off for switching on both lights, said, "Wah! U open 2 lights ar! One enough lah" Tamade... I see he so old, ke lian him. BTW, the main problem why I didn't enjoy was the wasy he sat was very obscene, machiam like in his own home like that. Thank God JT was with me and to chit chat, if not Gu Nan Gua Nu, yee... so er xin! Using Hall pc which don't have chinese characters input, so pardon my hanyu pinyin if it's wrong.
Leaving my laptop at home is so damn good, I can really focus on my revision. I was so damn excited when I managed to solve 1 quiz problem last night. Ha ha, I'm Queen!!! Dunno KCQ solve already or not, coz we both stuck in this question. Wanna share with her the solution but scraed she said,"Aiyah, u so li hai, no need to worry le" . Hated it when people keep "polish" the wrong side. Not that KCQ is "por" me, but she is so damn worried that she can't make it and if I appear to be more li hai than her, she will think she is really weak and I don't wanna add to her anxiety. She is such a worry queen that sometimes I feel suffocated when with her. I'm also stress, but being with her makes me more stress.
Yah, I'm so stressed that I dreamt I was having exams and I couldn't finish it coz I took damn long time to do one question. A real exposure of how I usually solve questions: I take too long to think. I still recalled that the module in the dream was exactly the question I solved last night. Dunno is happy or worry. Told Roomie when I woke up, she joked, "Good lah, now you know the exam question le!"
I think I'm not very stressed but why am I having all this dreams? Think I'm just stressed of unable to achieve good results to prove my worth. (I'm trying to prove I'm not very hardworking but I can do well, see earlier entry on "COM=hardworking and smart?") Maybe subconciously I do want to attain "stardom" results. Always tell friends heck care what people think of you, yet I'm also one of those dumbers. NO! Do for myself, not for anyone!
K, enuff blogging, back to revision.

No comments: