Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 01, 2005

What English name should I get?

Thinking of changing my english name, coz both my sisters' english names (Jacq and Jamie) are rather nice, while my one is so orhbit, Janet (So 80's, oh my god!)
So we were discussing what names starting with J.
Jacq: How about Jeanette? Sounds close to you current one.
Me: No, I don't really fancy Jeanette Aw. Maybe French names?
Jacq: Jean (Pronounce as song)
Me: Common also leh!
Jacq: Jane, Joanne, Joanna, Joan, Joy, Joyce...
Me: Aiyoh... any more names?
Jacq:How about Jana? Since Mum used to call u Na Na.
Me: I think one of the elephants or monkeys in the zoo is called Jana lor...
Jacq: Then pick one from reality show lah, some names are really cool. From "America's Next Top Model", got Naima, Yoanna, sounds nice, but whose name start with J and is not common?
Me: Maybe I can called myself Jaguar since there is Mercedes, LOL
Jacq: I think you call Benz nicer
Me: Shi Wen Bin is called Benc, sounds too close.
Jacq: Ben-C? Doesn't that make him 笨死? HA HA HA HA HA
Me: Too bad Stephanie is taken by YY(My cousin). How about Janu?
Jacq: I rather you call yourself Jaguar.. duhz...
PZ: Jolene lor, LOL
Me: No way lor... wah kaoz... I wanted to call Chessy, coz of my nick Qi Zi. but it looks like "Cheesy".
Jacq: How about Jayni? Eh, better not, coz people will think you are Jay's fan.
Me: Yah lor...
I think I stick back to Janet better.

No comments: