Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Business Gal VS Engineering Gal

I overheard the conversation between 2 gals in the bus on my way to school today.
Gal A: You know ar, recently J has started to be paying more attention to her appearance. She wore nicer clothes like a lot of long sleeves one, and put on make up also.
Gal B: Which course is she in one?
Gal A: Engineering
Gal B: Huh? Why she like that?
I was very disturbed when Gal B finished the last sentence. Why can't engineering gals wear pretty pretty nice nice? Just because she is from engineering, then she must conform to the "tradition" that E.gals wear only T-shirt and jeans izzit? Dumb dumb lor. I'm from EEE and I must say, we do have gals dressing up nicely, but yah lah, not many, just a pinchful. It's the way that Gal B said, like we dress up it's wrong. WTF... she should, "That's good, at least she's becoming one of the bright flowers among the grasses, if not see all the boring guys and gals, so sianz...", right? Agree?
I must admit our dress sense is kinda not very good compare to B.gals. There was once, I had to go to the business block, and it happened so that a tutorial just ended. At one glance, you see all char bohs wearing skirts, my friend and I, one look will give us away that we are not B.gals. LOL.
Anyway, E.gals also know how to dress up okie. Just that our school work is so much hectic than business students that we have no more energy to think, "What should I match today har?" So we just wear the easiest, don't have to think one, T-shirt and jeans lor. Official wear for all E.students. Ha ha ha.
BTW, why is it that people always compare gals? Why they didn't compare guys. Like Hostel Guys VS Home Guys, E.Guys VS B.Guys VS Other Guys. Like I said before, we also like to see handsome boys... *drool... I shall do one after exams and let all the girls happy. Ha ha ha.
Been drinking too much coffee and no water, rather scary. Coz my pee smells like coffee, YIKES! Must bring water to school liao.

No comments: