Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Argh... Silly things always happen to me.

That's it that's it... argh...
I was having a very nice nap, totally forgetting there was a room check today (They want to make sure you are following the rules and regulations). I had only slept for about 30 minutes when they banged the door like crazy. After I grabbed my spectacle and headed to the door, the auntie who had a spare key, already open the door. When she saw me, she quickly apologized and shut the door before I can respond to anything. I bet I must have scare her off with my just-out-of-the-bed look. You know, messed-up hair, rolled up tee, mouth partially open, maybe salivating a bit...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pic taken from http://www.kamelottkennels.com/CB/Pics/Week%204/nina-mouth-open.jpg

I wished I was looking adorable like this too.

No comments: