Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sex appeal

Today is an inefficient day... coz I did not study much... haiz... tomorrow 再接再厉!
On my way home (yes yes, I went out, that's the reason for my inefficiency), was watching TVmobile. At first, it was showing some high-tech cars, then got Leonardo DiCaprio, and Cameron Diaz attending the car show. Follow by was this really superb wheel chair that can climb stairs, roll over tones and elevate it's height, so cool! Just when I was about to alight soon, the programme switch to sexy lingerie fashion show. Wah... nice nice bras, I like! Just as I was drooling over those nice bras, I noticed something wrong with the models. No, not something wrong, it's VERY wrong! Those models were FAT! Yes! FAT! Really FAT! You can see their big boobs with an average size of cup E (I'm not exaggerating), the swinging of the lump of fats under their arms, and ewww.... the cellulite on their huge thighs... why huh? Like that also can be model? I also want... but they did have the sex appeal for the lingerie show, hmm... must be the slutty makeup they had on their face.
Talking about Cameron Diaz, "Charlie's Angels" was shown last Sunday, anyone of you watched? There was this scene where she flipped her hair although her hair were short for these usual slap-your-face-with-the-hair tactic, but oh boy... she did it really sexily. Agree? Then I saw our Mediacorp Ah Jie, Fann Wong, doing exactly the same action in "Shanghai Noon/Knights (cannot remember which one is 1st)". However, my reaction was: She just woke up with her eyes half-opened and feeling buay kam wan. Why like that? I thought longer hair suppose to be sexier right? Hmm... maybe she doesn't have the sex appeal (or slut appeal like someone said) that Cameron ooz. Hee hee. Maybe because her hair rebonded, that's why the flip is not natural enough.
Talking about hair, reminds me of my disgusting encounter. I was helping my mum to buy 4D at NTUC. Queuing in front me was this really gorgeous Indian char boh, around my age I think, with really long hair that reaches her perky butt. So she was 一边 kaopehing to her friend about her mother, 一边 play with her hair, that is one moment she tied her hair, next moment untied her hair. Please lah, tie then don't touch anymore lah, coz it does not look sexy at all! Reasons being: People with long hair do not wash their hair everyday, so when you tie and untie, it's very unhygenic lor. She so tall I so short, think all the fleas dropped on me liao. :( Want to step back but got some tiko uncle standing so close. Holy cheebye lah! If I had a scissors with me, I will threaten her: You continue tie-untie somemore, I help you snip off then you have less worry. Furthermore, to do this irritating stunt, she had to kiap the handphone between her ears and shoulders. Her neck not aching meh? Maybe she's Rubber Girl hor... Very flexible with her muscles.
And yah, don't comb hair in public especially in food courts. Yucks! I still remember my primary school classmate kanna scolded by Miss Teo for combing her hair in classroom. Miss Teo was saying how unhygenic it was, and also very rude. Being the young kid I am, whatever teacher is right! Nowadays, kids will challenge what teachers say. If Jamie is like that, I will slap her. But of course, she won't because she has 2 highly ethical ( Is this the right word to use? I lazy to check dictionary) sisters. Ha ha ha.
On my way home, the opposition party was still at the interchange telling people to vote them. I wonder whether they are really opposition party or they just act to show that opposition party is allowed freedon of speech. Coz my godpa always tell me those opposition parties are fake. They are there because gahmen asked them to, if not no show to see mah. Better stop these political talk, I'm not political savvy to discuss all these, Rockson is.

No comments: