Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Laughing Day

Wah lau... today my intake of oxygen is especially high! Laugh until stomach hurts!
Morning ran after the wrong bus, super paiseh! Wah biangz... People from the 2 bus stops can see us very clearly that we were running! When I realised that we chased after the wrong bus, I used my sweater to cover my face, laughing hysterically like a hyena, and made my way to the opposite bus stop. Roomie trying to act cool lah... you can practically feel the intense glares of those people at the opposite bus stop. SUPER DUPER PAISEH!!! We shlould have remain cool as usual lah... bus come come lah, wait for the next one lor... time still early... duhz...
Yah, so morning exercise was running after the bus and laughing like a hyena. Double intake of oxygen than usual, including car fumes too.
Then today's last lecture of the day, we were required to do a teaching survey of the lecturer. Prof Funny was telling us to write some constructive and destructive comments, and not just shading the circles. Haha... now I know engineering students can be creative too... not dead and boring like machines. So Prof Funny showed us some seniors' surveys, and we did a Laughing Medly. Prof Funny is a Indian bald guy, a mole on his head, had moustache and speaks very fast. Examples of creative, constructive and destructive comments:
  1. "Sexy, handsome, erotic. Can show me your chest hair so that to complement your bald head?"
  2. "He make me horny"
  3. "Speaks like an M-16 switch to automatic mode, please switch to semi-auto"
  4. "He always comb his moustache and not his hair"
  5. "Did he use conditioner for his moustache?"
  6. "You prove that girls like bald guys like you"
  7. "I can't talk to my girlfriend in your lectures. SHIT!" (We can't talk in his lectures, he will lose concentration)
  8. "If I lose my mole I know who to look for"
  9. "I love you, give me exam tips"
  10. "Does moustache proves the level of cleverness? If so, exams don't set so hard coz many of us don't have moustache"
  11. "No grass on the busy road; no hair on the clever brain"
  12. "How did you polish your head to be so shiny?"
  13. "Please speak slowly coz you don't drive a Ferrari in lectures"

There were a lot more, but these are what I can recall. Maybe next week he show us somemore, then I will note it down. He made us laugh at his own expense, how many Profs are like that? Haiz...

"Einstein is a genius with lots of hair, he is a genius with no hair" Too bad I thought of it after he showed us, if not I'll write it down for him and keep it as archive. LOL.

No comments: