Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Boring and Unproductive Day

Yawn... I can't believe it... I actually managed to coop myself like a chicken laying eggs in my hostel the whole day, only out to stretch myself during dinner and toilet breaks. What about lunch? Well, I had stocked up my rations and yah, I'm surviving on that, coop in th hostel for the whole morning and afternoon. Ate the instant porridge and a cup of coffe when I woke up, 2hrs later munching on my favourite cookies (I finished about half a packet and that's almost 8 cookies), an hr later drank the Soupy Snax (nice! yum yum! ), an hr and half later dinner with friends, ate vegeterian yong tau foo, drank a cup of milo. Yah, that's about it, machiam been eating the whole day without stopping like that, but can't help it coz my brain was working hard the whole day, so used a lot of food energy...
I can't help but fear for my exams... 1 whole week and I only managed to finish 30% of the whole module CA, and I'm suppose to study Physics for yesterday and today. Duhz... I was stucked on 3 practice problems yesterday, only managed to solve it today. The 30% does not even account for tutorials... Jiat lat liao lah... If 1 practice problem took me half a day to solve, how am I going to sit for exam? The exam duration is only 2.5hrs! It's been a long time since I felt so nervous...tat time was O'level results... I was so worried I will go to ITE that I cried while that asshole principal was still droning on and on... Stupid Miss B! Never forget her for accusing us... Anyway, GANBATEI!!!
Ha ha... my roomie was just asking me if I'm hungry or not... I am, so does she. We ate too early for dinner, like 5pm like that. I was still comtemplating to eat my instant porridge or not coz bathe liao and brushed my teeth also... I think I have the final decision...
Shall stop here. =)

No comments: