Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 03, 2005

I love Dove Hair products... and Fat vs Thin

Ever since I finished using the hair conditoner in hostel, I didn't buy any new one coz I'm a poor student mah. Anyway, I also have a lot of hair products not used yet. Like J&J baby oil, The Body Shop Ginseng hair ___ (can't remember the name), a Jap product hair oil (with ceramic). I had both the BS hair cream and Jap hair oil in my hostel, but most of the time I used the hair oil only after bathing. So I didn't use hair conditoner for about 2 or 3 weeks. My home had the Dove conditioner, woah.... It was very good leh, when I wake up the next day, my hair still had the smell, so nice, and is straight, not like curly worly (except the right part, curl like those indian's moustache) Unlike in the past, my hair always smell weird (just weird, buay cao okie) ,like my pillow's smell had "overpower" my head during the night's sleep. I also bought the Pantene's leave-in hair moisturizer. The last time I used leave-in conditioner was Lo'real's one, 6 years ago. So I practically had forgotten leave-in type is rather... oily? Like there's some liquid stick in ur head lah... The leave-in moisturizer is on my hair now, not sure what it will turns out 5 hrs later. Will it be smooth and silky or rough and stiff? I touch my hair now... rather smooth, but the feel is like put a lot of hair oil on my head like that. Anyway, Dove is damn good and since no one in the house use it, I'm bringing to hostel to use (to cover the damn insecticide shampoo). I love the smell when I wake up in the morning. BS one is gd when I'm going out and my hair is dry after bathing. The Jap hair oil helps to keep the frizzes, like u apply at night, the next day the hair is frizzless.
Wah sai, I realised I spend quite a lot of hair and face products... even though some are offered items. No wonder I'm poor. LOL. I am so hiao... in keeping my hair and skin(Iwill blog another time) good. Bo bian leh... must know how to groom myself since I'm fat. Those Stick Insect's hair like crow's nest, face like Mark Lee people also will find her prettier than me. KNS lah... 真没天理。
That day was chatting with my friend coz Physics lecture was boring. We both weighed about the same except that she is taller than me, so a bit 同命相怜. We were on the topic on guys. She was saying, as long as girls are slim or thin (and maybe big boobs great legs), her face is like pimple war also will have guys woo. Where plump girls, even if she IS prettier, have nice smooth skin, big eyes, small lips, everything that is deem pretty, but just because she is fat, she condemn. Yah lah, got some exceptional (and these exceptional excludes me), but the society is like that, judge on how you look but never look properly. Duhz... very late, got to sleep, I shall harp on this topic again.

No comments: