Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 17, 2005

Sucky Monday Blue!

Last night, went to sleep with a hungry stomach despite the fact that I ate instant porridge, and the worst thing is my stomach actually growled louder than before the porridge was inside my breadbasket. Weird... So this morning I tried to have a full breakfast, that is instant porridge (again!) and coffee. Bad move, coz I was filling myself with water. My lesson started at 9.30am this morning... by 10.30am, I was so hungry and my stomach growled so loudly that LL said, "Oi! You very hungry is it? Very loud leh..." And the symphony started to play on and on and I tried to drown it with water. WORSE! I keep running to the toilet every 30 minutes, and the cold weather and the chilling air-con make it worse. LL said my bladder spoil. :(
Had a sucky lunch, mee hoon kuay, think only 10 pieces inside only, swimming in the soup acoompanying with some bah chor, egg and ikan billis, big ones. Bo pian, buy apple pie to stuff my stomach. :(
The worst thing in school is to attend a boring lecture after lunch. My maths lecturer teach maths like teaching literature, talk and talk and talk. He does not use transparencies, he very high-tech, he use laptop. Phucker! So boring can! To make matter worse, the guy beside mem think his butt got ants, keep fidgeting and I HATE FIDGITERS! Not to mention he keep cross and uncross his legs, he must be thinking he is Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. TAMADE! He's got a big body somemore, so can imagine the vibration travels all the way to Antartica liao whenever he "THUMP" into his seat! IDOIT! >_<
My dinner also very sad case, wanna eat mee hoon kuay coz not satisfied in the afternoon, but I got tempted with the Dumpling Noodles, so I ordered that, then add 50cents more got Char Siew, so yah, told the auntie I want Char Siew. Pathetic, auntie kiap a few pieces oni,like 5 like that? Small ones some more, not like 7 or 8 big big ones. 看了很想哭。。。但哭不出来!Never mind, I tot I eat waffle later, but changed my mind to fruits coz healthier mah! Usually I buy one slice of honeydew and one slice of papaya. Dunno it's the auntie cannot hear what I say or I tot auntie was confirming the right order with me. I got watermelon instead of my favourite honeydew! Boo hoo hoo... I hate watermelon! especially got seeds one. I ate the watermelon first, save the papaya last to cover the taste of "My Beauty". I finished the watermelon until I couldn't eating without staining my face, so I took out my papaya! 又很想哭。。。coz the damn papaya was like 5cm thick and 15cm short, so sad... sob sob... and not sweet somemore, and nua nua de! Should have add another 40 cents to buy waffles, at least eat will 饱饱!Drank a cup of milo when I returned back to my room, although I was aiming at my last remaning Myojo Instant Duck Porridge... Shall save it for Wed.
Today suck! Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: