Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Brian is out, so sad

Just finished watching the "Survivor", I can't believe Rafe actually gave his immunity to Gary... thus poor Brian was voted out... Haiz... He was playing with everyone's mind, I tot it's good to see some brainer winning rather than brawner... :(
Watching the "I Guess" show just now, today's theme was "Sexy Brasseier Gals", actually is to see bosom gals lah. Ha ha, so funny, 2 actors from the other studio came to take a look when they knew those gals were gg to wear bras and model. Sibe tiko lor... That Jacky Wu also drooling...
Then was Msning with Roomie, and I was commenting to her how their B's look small comparatively to us. She somewhat agreed coz she is * mah, and when she compared, like different also. Then I was telling her she quite alright, coz just nice. Then she said, "No, tall at least must have a C". I think she will hunchback if she has cup C breasts. Anyway, it's down to propotionality, I said. If too thin but front too big, it's like a pair of chopsticks with 2 bells in front, sibe leh chey. =) Agree?
BTW, is there any breasts dehancement surgery? Someone I knew desperately need one. :P. No... not me, I'm happy with my ones.

No comments: