Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

好无聊的 entry!

Wanted to wake up at 7am, to do some washing of clothes before I revise, but I just couldn't wake up on time. Woke up at 10am coz it was getting hot+I am awake but dun wan to get up+nature's call. The first thing I did after daily groom, not eat breakfast, but to climb 4 storeys to the laundry room to wash my clothes and bedsheets. Luck isn't on my side, reach level 5, all machines were being used, so up another level, same situation. Fed up, went back to room and eat my breakfast/brunch and read blogs.
Finally, some machines at level 6 were free for use, quickly dumped all clothes into the machine. Sianz... weather already so hot, all these climbings made me even hotter. No mood to study liao... want to bath also cannot coz got ah neh using the water tap in out ladies's shower room, to wash floor outside. Think I go and bath later.
Today die die must finish EE2001 part 1!!! Part 2 and 3 too cheem, study those basic one first... haiz... No lesson, so I have whole day to study. It's so ironic that I can read people's blog for 6 hours straight and remember the details better than I read my notes and recall nothing.
Last night, dinner with Roomie and fren, let's call her Kan Cheong Queen (KCQ). We were talking about the difficulty of exams and the lecturers:
KCQ: You know ar, Algo is the head of XXX department!
Me: That Algorithm Prof No. 3?
KCQ: No, the lecturer for CA
Me: Then why did you call him Algo?
MCQ: That's his name what, L Go
Me: His name is Goel, Go...El... not El...GO
KCQ: ??? but I see the tag on his office door, is L K Goel, my friends also call him L Goel.
Me: Yah, his full name La--- Ku--- Go...El... He introduced himself during his 1st lecture, you din hear meh?
KCQ: Oh...
I felt quite bad that I somehow appeared to KCQ that "Why like that you also cannot pronounce!!!" Plus she's a Malaysian somemore, think she felt even more...more...lose out? Thought of the word just now, but can't recall in a flash... never mind... I mean like I'm telling her straight in the face "Why your 'Engrish' so lousy, you know..."
Must keep my mouth shut at the right times... filter filter... haiz... Always anyhow shoot my mouth... bleahz.... *slap my lips*

No comments: