Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Highly Important Matter

To the school, please clean your ears before I deliver this important "speech". Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KKNBCCB lah! Stupid school! Stupid fucking bus system! Why got road block we dunno? Made us waited for freaking 15 minutes, you know how important this 15 minutes is to me, someone who has a bloody algorithm test today?
This roadblock matter off aside. Why change the bloody bus routes, increase the frequency lah! So what if you increase the fleet of buses to 12? A simple maths calculation will tell you this does not help at all. You see, in the past is 8 buses 2 routes, but will route the whole school. Now is 12 buses 3 routes, 1 old route, 2 new routes. Out of the 2 new routes, only 1 route will be fully utilised (I don't see many future-to-be teachers in my hall, so the other route is deemed very useless.) Now I can only wait for 1 bloody bus who will take the old route and this bloody bus will have a bus full of students and lecturers. Alternative? Walk for 10 minutes to another bus stop. You siao is it, I pay amentites fee and you ask me to walk so that I can take a bus? Ha ha ha! Very funny. The bus that route around the the 2 "spinal cords" will also be full what. Walk my way to school? Pay money still must use my legs, NO WAY! Silly reasons like can lose weight, tone muscles, train my stamina, are totally out coz I come here to study, not to lose weight, and the study stress is enough for me to lose 1 pound a day.
I know the new routes are to compensate the old ones, coz too many ch88by8 people also think like me, "pay money liao so must fully utilise", and make the bloody bus squeezy every morning. Since you buy new buses, why not make it simple? Instead of 5 minutes interval, make it 2 minutes lah. So simple, you don't even have to waste money to print new routes, print new anouncements, save effort putting the new routes on pillar, save effort telling the whole world that "Hey! Bus routes changed!". Not fair to those who do not stay near the old bus routes or no nearer bus service other than walking a fucking 1km to the nearest one? Blame on the ch88by8 architect who design the school lah. We already become hillbillies liao, still got to climb like monkey here and there.
Like that cannot claim the amenities fee which 99% is into the school's pocket? You so smart, sure can find a way to extort these money from the already paying-school-fee-till-no-money-to-eat students.
Phew...Thank you for listening to me.
Note: I'm just bitching because the waiting pissed me off and like I said, I have a test today, so let me bitch to destress can? The new bus routes are still "on trial" and the final verdict won't be out till much later, must see how students respond to the school first . The above mentioned is just to complain and let steam off, as you all should know, we like to kao peh oni, won't really get into any action. "The mouth speaks louder than action". Last paragraph is meant to be funny(coz sch fee is very high), no real comments here hor. Better make myself clear if not my blog kanna close down.

No comments: