Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 08, 2005

现在的小孩子好恐怖哟!

Well... well... my dear little sister caught me off guarded again. I was vacuuming the floor in the living room, showing on the TV was 食字路口. There was this frivolous and slutty lady paired up with 吴宗宪. So I asked, "who is this girl?" Little Jamie's answered stunned me, mind you, she's only 6 years old
.
.
.
.
.
"Dunno leh! Her breasts very big hor! She didn't wear bra, did you see that?"
Me:"Erm... How you know? Who taught you to say that?"
Jamie:"I see it myself de. Her breasts so big, she didn't wear bra leh!"
Me: (=_=''')
This is not the first time she said such daring things. There was once, Jacq was relating to me how Jamie was telling them, "Man on top, Women below". This is not the worst, the worst was, there was this commercial on perfume, man and woman kissing. Little Jamie said while watching, "They kiss kiss kiss then they will go to bed".
Pengz...

No comments: