Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Room's environment (can't think of a better title)

Shall not blog much today. I have to start studying somehow, and I like to study in a clean and neat environment. So I thought I will sweep my floor first, then wipe my table, organize my stuffs. After sweeping, hungry liao.. -_-"', bo pian. Eat cookies and started typing. Ke ke ke.
Staying up on hill does not mean I have fresher and cleaner air (Damn it, my block is the lowest among all, those blocks higher up, at night the temperature machaim like air-con, so shiok). Instead, it's rather terrible coz our block is just next to the road, and there are a lot of trees=TAMADE got many bugs lor. My textbooks sometimes had all these little carcasses. Yucks. I don't want to imagine them crawling on me althought the possibility is very high. Kanasai...
Anyway, I sweep my floor once a week coz other times I'm lazy or sleeping or class end so late that I'm too tired to sweep. Evidence that my room is dusty despite being up on the hill....
蛮恶心的! I sweep it once liao still not enough, must change the static cloth and sweep again. See, so many hair strands and dust. No wonder my pimple (note: no s, so I had one pimple, and that does not make me ugly like shit, k!) doesn't seem to be heal... LOL. Most of the hair belongs to my roomie coz she has waist-long hair, so she dropped hair everyday. I dun think my roomie uses the static mop (I dunno the actual name for it), coz that day she was telling me she had swept her hair using her feet. I dunno how on earth she did that, but I was thinking which silly bastard dare to bully us, she shall feed her feet into his mouth and howled: Bastard, clean my feet for me! Ho! Ho! Ho! Nah... my roomie very wen rou de....

No comments: