Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When I was young...

Was dusting some old photo albums over the weekend, and found a favorite photo of me and Dad, our faces were like chop stamp one. Got a favorite photo with Mum, but cannot remember is on which album.
Yeap, that's me, clutching on to a handkerchief. My Mum said the dress I wore disappear after wearing it for one time (Was it because it look so tight on me so it decided to run away?). I guessed I was a happy baby, most of my photos I had that smile plastered on my cheeks. I definitely can be one of those "michelin babies". See my chucky arms! And don't you just feel like touching that wispy mop of hair, and twirl around your index finger? I will, ha ha. Haiz... I wish I still had my baby skin! Looked so bouncy!

Dad said I was so heavy that my skinny Ah-Gong always chuan for air after carrying me. :P

Below is the epitome of "michelin baby"!

You know what I like to do when I was young? Poke my own cheeks... I still got that dog toy in my home now.

Dunno why I poke lah, probably the cameraman asked me to poke my own chubby cheeks.

Mum said I took a lot of photos when I was a baby, coz I was quite a favorite among the uncles and aunties. Of course lah, first fat baby in the Lim clan. My cousins before me were all skinny one. Ha ha ha... even now. Come to think of it, there were only 3 fat babies who were born during the early 80's. A male cousin, me and Jia. But then, I was a weak baby when I was born (weak heart I think), stayed in the hospital for almost a month.

Wah ha ha, I love myself as a baby! Me dig some more after my exams end. =D

No comments: