Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh...Happy Day

Wah ha ha ha... I am exhilarated! Saw Mr. Hobbes at Mac today!!! All thanks to Miss Gwee's bad stomach, else I would have miss him out!

La~~~la~~~la~~~

It was so coincidental! Couldn't remember if he specially came school, but the fact that I bumped into him without any planning, was good enough for me to smile until I cramped! Ha ha ha.

U KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO CONTAIN MY COOL WHEN I HAD ALREADY SAW HIM FROM THE CORNER FROM MY EYE!!!

I thought it was someone alike until I recognized his friends with him were from the same FYP lab too.

He took Miss Gwee's seat after his purchase and so we talked and talked and talked, even after Miss Gwee came back.

At one point, I was dying inside to tell Miss Gwee it was him (heard of him but never see before), yet, I wanted to keep talking to him!!! So in the end, we left saying we going to study already... haiz...

Neh mind, he's having exam tomorrow and after that, he will probably return my textbook to me! So maybe can see him again! Yeah~~~

*Continue grinning like the Cheshire Cat*

I don't think he reads my blog, but then, is good if he does, right?

Another happy thing, I got call from Adecco, but then it wasn't for the NZ's Pick n Play, it was a job offer, and I think I must have pissed the lady coz all I said was, "I could give it a try..." which was so unenthusiastic. Ha~~~

She said it is a 6 months to 1 year contract, and conversion based on performance. While I like the job scope she describe, which was more on account maintenance for employees in an investment bank, I don't like the contract part.

Haiz... Just go for the interview and see how lor...

No comments: