Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kiddy Encounters

Okay, I just realized my slim blog was locked, but I had unlocked already!

Anyway, today I had a few kiddy encounters. A girl fell down behind me while I was buying my coffee, and instead of helping her up, I was behaving in an oblivious way, probably because her father was coming to help her. Anyway, after I made my way back to my seat to eat my lunch, I realized I was being an ass hole: Why didn't I help her up? Her father was still walking towards her, and she was just behind me!!! Why Why Why??? Me stupid lah...

Anyway, later when I hopped onto a crowded 199, a father was taking his 2 young daughters out, and the younger one was crying crying crying. to be carried. But the father had a handful time with the pram (he tried to hook to the bar but failed) and holding to her, so probably because of my earlier guilt, I helped him took the pram for a while, so that he could carry the girl. The older girl was just standing in front of me, and later switched to the empty place beside me. I would say she has comfortable time laying on me... especially when the bus swerved.

I took half of my clothes back home today, and to my horror, and I ran out of space to put them. Need a new wardrobe.... The current one is bursting with my clothes! I still got a stack in hostel, how? Not to mention the split got bigger after Mum and Jia tried to shift the heavy set... And so, the board kept dropping coz the equilibrium is shifted too. Haiz... Dad is going to fix for me tomorrow, so I could only count on myself to get a new one...

I think eating too much MSG cause some serious deterioration in my sense of smell and taste. Mum always had stewed the apples to make apple juice. So, when I opened the fridge and saw the plastic bottle containing liquid, I muttered, "Ah, apple juice!" And when I opened the lid, wanting to pour myself a cup, I took a quick whiff at it and thought, "Hey, is barley!" And when I finally drank it, I said, "Oh! It's honey!"

How complicated this drink was! And it turned out to be apple juice. -_-

No comments: