Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last Lesson

I still couldn't believe I had my last school lesson (probably last one in my life, and I didn't realize it until Anna mention it leh) yesterday and I'm having my final exams next week! All these is so surreal, more surreal than my poly last day. I remember taking photos in the FYP lab on my last day in NYP, and yesterday, although no pictures, we spent it in at the Canadian Pizza in our school, our first group gathering though. =)

My exams are next week and I'm still nowhere near completing or start my revision. Too slack already.

Chiong ah!!!

I used up 3 pens (each had remaining 30% ink left, so that made almost a full pen ) in the past one week, no thanks to IP subnetting! Do until very high... Must prepare more pens for this module.

No comments: