Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 07, 2008

wa buay sai koon, wa ji jun si beh jiat lat

Why? Why? Why?

Why can't I sleep soundly for at least 20 hours?

I woke up at 2am to bath coz I concussed, again, this time at around 10pm? Woke up to the itchiness.

FYI, I like being clean, and I always bath before I sleep, but these few days were so weird. I was dirty and sticky, but I just couldn't summon my energy to bath. My eyes were already half-closed while waiting for Dad, so that we could sing-song-cut-cake-take-pictures. So after dinner & cake, I went to bed. I felt like I'm morphing into MMTXRTT, whose Friday nights are No-Bath Day.

At least I woke up in the middle of the night to bath, but this is so disruptive. I'm supposed to enjoy my home bed, but Jamie ended up lying on my bed longer than me. Simi logic?

And the fact that I didn't and couldn't go back to sleep after bath is more irritating! I wanted to do work lah, but ended up surfing around the web and then the sun rises and I auto geared to eat breakfast, despite having shitloads of food in my stomach coz I didn't let them digest first before I sleep.

Now my stomach is 7 months okie! You people can't see it coz I sucked in the extra 3 inches. And I forced myself to sit really straight in train or bus if there's people beside me coz I don't want them poking my muffins when they take their phones/read newspaper/cross their arms.

This is really kanasai.

Previous post is removed, coz the more I read the mushier I thought. I ain't no desperado; me ain't writing anymore things about like this except during PMS; me ain't going to think of boy and lament why no boy like me; I love myself!

No comments: