Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Big is Gorgeous!

I thought I came to a spam site.

But after browsing through it, it was authentic. Finally, a place where I can feel at ease!

SHOUT: BIG IS GORGEOUS!!! The owner Sharmilah was first featured on the ST, and then the AsiaOne. Her support group is at AMK, so near!!!

I think there are more awarenesses to make Big people feel good about themselves, as compared to the past. Of course, I don't mean being fat is good, but then while we are already feeling like oil tanks ourselves, seriously, we don't need the fire from other people to make it worse. I remembered when I was in secondary, school, Mum, Jia and I were strolling back after a market trip. There was this uncle who went "tsk tsk tsk" at us and he stared at us like we were some circus freaks, so rude! So many girls had suffered from anorexia or bulimia because of having to live to the society's standard of healthy, which was actually, neh~~~ And not to mention the TAF-FAT club, which made my already very depressed mental to a new low height. I even had to give up my swimming to go for TAF sessions, stupid not? I could have be the new Jocelyn Yeo. Ha~~~

Obviously, I'm one who didn't really bother it much. But then, of course, I want to feel good and healthy also lah! But then... yah, you get the drift lah. Happy, I eat, not happy, I also eat. But at least my mind is healthy! Ha~~~

I so wanna take the salsa! Belly dance also can! Sharmilah lost 20kgs leh!

Me siao siao again lah. Ha...

Study study study...

No comments: