Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Haiz...

I am so sick of my notes now, although I only started reading yesterday and exam is tomorrow. I really hate the exams now more than before, despite the papers being so much easier, hated it becoz it's such a long grueling period to my last paper. And because it was easier, I am lacking the motivation to study. So I will study last minute, and when I come out of the exam hall, I will tell myself, "C is good enough!"

What a loser.

I was so determined to get at least 3 B+ this semester, but judging at the rate I'm studying now, I can only hope for 1 now. Looks like I'm doomed to 3rd class honors. Shit!

And my job search looked so bleak too... Haiz...

Next week will be back at home, and I better push myself to the limit, coz the last paper is my only chance of a B+ this semester!!!

roar...

No comments: