Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Making it Big

Was surfing aimlessly on "laptop sleeves for women" when I came upon this article on "Avion Laptop Bags". Penelope designed The Avion when she couldn't find a laptop bag that was ladylike and which could spared her from backache, shoulder aches. The Avion is for mature working ladies, so she design a funkier messenger/postmen bag for the younger women to hold their laptop. I was attracted to the design, but then the thought of slugging a laptop is already heavy enough. Cut to the chase, the bag was rated number one bestseller.

Anyway, this reminded me of Fancl's founder, Mr. Ikemori, whose wife was bogged down by skin problems due to the preservatives in those skin products. So he created a brand of his own and voila, Fancl was born.

And there was this women who also opened a line of home products whose name I missed. Her son was allergic to the chemicals or some reactants in those common brand, so she came up with a hypo-allergic product.

So, what I want to say is, Jia, their situations are like your case where you can't find a perfect bag, so the perfect solution is to design a bag you desired and you might make it big! =D

The word "funkier" was in highlight because it was to remind me the small typo error I made while typing. Just a character wrong, and the meaning is word apart. Due to my increasingly fatter fingers, and increasingly haywire brain, I type the word "fuckier". Dunno how the "c" popped out.

No comments: