Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Helpful Guy

The Kaiwen guy who lost a lot of weight, was very helpful in my weight-loss regime although I have yet to start or erm... never start?

I only posted one comment on his blog:

"WOW! I am so inspired by your weight lost! Personally, I'm targeting 30kgs in 6 months because I'm afraid extreme weight lose might make my skin sag lah, LOL.

Oh my, you are my new found idol!"

and he came replying back, asking for my email and giving me questions so that he could answer and help me on my diet plan. A bit perplex, coz my comment up there didn't ask anything about his weight loss program. I just said I'm targeting myself to lose 30kgs in 6 months and I scared my skin will sag because of extreme weight loss like his.

Anyway, he so helpful, bo reason to reject mah.

So I replied.

Anyway, he was spot-on when he said I must be dropping hair because the food I ate lack nutritional value. So I decide to do something about it: Uncle, put more curry for me, thank ah!

Ha~~~

He said must exercise 3-5 hours to achieve result!!!! 3-5 hours??? How come he so free? He also further mentioned that exercise 30mins a day increase metabolism, and hence lose weight....

Orh~~~

No comments: