Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 04, 2008

I am indeed honest..

I am so honest that my face said "OH MY FREAKING GOD! WHY AM I SO LUCKY TO BUMP INTO HIM?" when I chanced upon my FYP supervisor on my way to lunch with Miss Ng. Uttered truthful nonsense when he asked me how did my demo went.

Wah lau lau...

My heart almost pulsed to death during design class. So stressed, trying to work out the VLSM subnets, coz many of them said I good at it and many of them said they not sure how to do it. Alamak, aku tak very good except some background knowledge some 3 or 4 years back. It did not help at all when we got the birthday boy today to coach us and I was pushed to the front line to do an example first. Could feel my heart jumping out any moment. I certainly hoped my facial expression did not give out any embarrassing signs.

Stressed.

No comments: