Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Job Hunting Day

I sent :
  • 2 or 3 Adecco applications (the person-in-charge happen to be my friend!)
  • 1 email application to CSIT (eFair)
  • 1 online application to DSTA (eFair)
  • 1 online application to Future Electronics (eFair)
  • 1 online HP application
Still waiting for:
  • Previous phone call from Adecco (the one I sounded unenthusiatic)
  • Previous job interview from the rather dubious software company
  • Reply from my first job submission to CSIT
Thinking of trying:
  • NCS
  • Republic Polytecnic
  • Other Gov executive jobs
I was typing out SCS and NCS online resume submission when I decided I'm too tired to go on... Headache... Couldn't decide to submit via the eCareerFair portals or on their website. Job hunting sucks!

No comments: